Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than two years experience from performance marketing? You’re in luck as we’re looking for new talent to join our party!
Bluebird Media is expanding its operations in central Helsinki and is looking for a Digital Specialist. We aim to have a holistic view of the digital marketing landscape, and so should you. This is a role that will entitle all areas of performance marketing, but we would like to see you being specialised in either Paid Social or Paid Search.
Life at Bluebird is exciting, demanding, fast paced and most importantly FUN! Together with us you get to work with some of the Nordics most exciting brands while at the same time developing your digital skills.
As a Digital Specialist you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in paid search, display and social. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, phone, screens, headphones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- A centrally located office in Kallio equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, ping pong table, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two yrs performance marketing experience
- One year of experience from managing paid social or paid search campaigns
- Creative / Photoshop skills are considered a huge benefit but not a requirement
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal Finnish & English skills, Swedish is a plus
- Passion for digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis.