Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Are you a best-in-class digital marketer looking to take you career to new heights? You’re in luck! We are looking for new talent to join our party!
We are expanding our operations in Kallio, Helsinki and looking for a Team Lead to manage a team of digital specialists within performance marketing.
As a Team lead you will focus on managing a team of digital specialists with paid search and paid social as their focus areas. You will take full ownership of this team and be responsible for recruitment and development within. In addition to managing, teaching, inspiring, and mentoring your team you’re also expected to lead and work hands-on on some of our key projects together with a team of specialists across the different business areas (SEM, Social, SEO and Web analytics). You will also play an integral part in business development both within performance marketing as well as other parts of the business.
In order to be able to succeed in this role you should have in-depth knowledge of either paid search or paid social, as well as the digital media landscape as a whole. Several years' experience of hands-on work within SEM or paid social and other digital channels is a prerequisite. Furthermore, you should have strong business acumen from either relevant studies, an entrepreneurial background or other similar engagements. You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and go the extra mile if the client or team requires it. Previous leadership experience is meritorious.
At Bluebird culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing and leadership skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to further develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: ping pong table, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- University degree in relevant subject
- Extensive experience within performance marketing and Google Analytics (5+ years)
- Industry leading competence in SEM or paid social, including hands-on experience from SEM or paid social management
- Deep understanding of the entire digital media landscape
- Strong business acumen
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Previous leadership experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English and Finnish skills, Swedish is a plus
- Passion for digital marketing