Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 3 yrs experience from performance marketing? You’re in luck as we’re looking for new talent to join our party!
Bluebird is expanding its operations in Helsinki and is looking for a Sr. Digital Specialist, SEO.
As a Sr. Digital Specialist, SEO you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in organic search (SEO). Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
At Bluebird culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, ping pong table and more!
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Development or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 yrs SEO experience
- Experience from common CMS, such as Wordpress, Drupal, Episerver & Magento
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal English/Finnish skills (mandatory)
- Passion for digital marketing
- Web Development experience is a plus
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Swedish is a plus
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues 😊