Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 3 yrs experience within performance marketing? You’re in luck! We are looking for new talent to join our party!
Bluebird Media is expanding its operations in its new office in Kallio and is looking for an experienced SEM specialist to add to our team of highly skilled marketers.
As a Senior Digital Specialist you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in paid search, display and social. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
At Bluebird culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 6 weeks paid vacation – yes – we believe the magic happens outside the office
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, tiny tennis table, PS4(5), lounge area, a fridge full of goodies (healthy goodies) and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ yrs performance marketing experience
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience from managing Google Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal Finnish/English/Swedish skills, Finnish is mandatory as we work mainly with Finnish companies.
- Any additional language is a plus
- Passion for learning and developing yourself and of course digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus